Temporarily Position, 3 months at 80-100%, Lausanne
We are looking for a seasoned VR/AR Developer to add Oculus glass visualisation to our world leading systems that analyses Synthetic Sapphire.
- Understand the equipment use and propose concept and design for user-friendly and ergonomic VR/AR interface, with design focus on industrial Operator and environment
- Production of VR/AR interface viewable on Oculus headsets AND computer screens
- End-to-end development from concept to deployment
- Writing clean, well-documented, testable code
The company is open to extend and amend the scope of work to cope with Master degree / Internship requirements.
- Professional mastery of Oculus SDK, C# and 3D application development
- Minimum of 2+ years experience with C# and .NET Framework
- 1+ year of direct working experience with C++
- Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through actual launch of the project
- Agile and capability to work independently
- French & English sufficient for teamwork and documentation
Additional skills considered a plus
- Experience with highly-accurate indoor location tracking and triangulation
- Machine learning / Computer Vision
Starting: the position is available now.