Summer Position extendable to Master or Internship work, Lausanne
3 months at 80-100 % with potential extension into a part-time job throughout the academic year.
Help the technical team to migrate Epson G1-221S robot embedded in our hardware from RC180 controller to RC700A controller.
- Coordinate the controller swap, including concept and design validation in collaboration with Epson engineers
- Adapt / rewrite the existing control software (C and LabVIEW) to ensure compatibility with the new controller
- Ensure signal coordination with other connected devices, like grippers and machine vision
- Debug the hardware and software issues after the swap
- Visit international customers when necessary
The company is open to extend and amend the scope of work to cope with Bachelor or Master degree requirement work.
- Education in robotics
- C / C++ / LabVIEW / MS-Windows 7 or later
- Knowledge of API use in the context of Robotic
- Knowledge of UML a plus
- Agile and capability to work independently
- French & English sufficient for teamwork and documentation
Salary According to seniority + benefits
Starting July 2017 or earlier