Please refer to JobSuchmaschine in your application
Cette offre n’est plus disponible chez FED Finance Suisse, vous ne pouvez plus y postuler. Nous vous proposons de vous alerter par email lorsque nous avons de nouvelles annonces pour ce type de poste.
Fed Finance, cabinet de recrutement temporaire et permanent spécialisé sur les métiers de la finance, cherche pour l'un de ses clients, basé dans le canton de Vaud, un ou une Global Accouting Senior ManagerVotre fonction
The Global Accounting Sr Manager supports the Global Accounting Director in managing, planning and executing all key accounting operational functions, accounting practices and policies.
The Global Accounting Sr Manager is to direct and develop procedures and processes to enhance operational efficiencies and to build and implement best practices. He/she provides financial leadership and direction to the specific assigned area to help drive achievement of financial objectives.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for representing worldwide accounting operations and establishing accounting policy in compliance with IFRS. Ongoing maintenance of internal policy in respect to new standards and emerging issues.
* Manage international accounting projects and change initiatives. Work with top management and Board to identify key areas for changes / improvements in overall accounting standards and financial reporting. Review and approve significant accounting estimates globally.
* Develop policy, procedures, and systems that ensure quality service and support in critical accounting areas. Ensure that all activities and operations are performed in compliance with international regulations and laws that govern business operations.
* Lead or support acquisitions and integration: assist in due diligence and post-acquisition integration.
* Work with Group Tax department for planning purposes to reduce exposure. Ensure compliance with Swiss tax requirements.
* Support financial audits of the city and Group Companies; institute internal controls, monitor compliance and improve performance.
* Work with Traders and Treasury in analyzing and managing FX positions, interpreting operating results and making specific recommendations for cost reduction / profit improvement.
* Provide leadership and oversight to accounting functions and activities; foster an environment of teamwork, high performance, efficiency and accountability.
* Certified Accountant or similar professional qualification
* 10+ years' experience in Accounting/Finance in an international Group
* At least 4 Years Big 4 experience, experience at Audit Manager level is a plus
* Previous experience in a trading company is a real asset
* Experience in foreign currency accounting
* IFRS expert
* Experience with ERP systems (SAP), a plus
* Experience with process reengineering
* Proven leadership capabilities with experience in leading a team
* Entrepreneurial, flexible, team oriented, proactive, multitasking
* Strong numerical and analytical skills, problem solving skills and critical thinking
* Ability to work under pressure, identify priorities and make decisions
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to gain credibility and commitment
* Integrity, confidentiality, discretion
* Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills in English and French, Spanish is a plus
* International travel of up to 20 % is required
A great opportunity to evolve in an international trading company.Revenir aux offres