SENIOR CLIENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
Job description and responsibilities
Lead and take accountability of major client relationships for Equatex. Work with the Account and Plan Management teams to build trusted partnerships to make sure we retain clients and enhance the reputation of Equatex.
To effectively cross sell and up sell across all Equatex products and services. Continually seek to enhance client relationships and identify opportunities to grow the business, develop strategies and solutions which will provide added value to the client and create additional sales revenue for Equatex.
Develop client specific strategies to enable the identification of potential opportunities and the prioritisation of client activities and the formulation of a game plan to support this. As part of this, develop key client relationships providing the opportunity for knowledge sharing and ideas generation.
Key tasks of this diverse and challenging role include:
- Deliver an excellent client experience, expert knowledge and proactive approach to Equatex clients in your portfolio.
- Continually drive increased sales revenue i.e. identify, explore and secure additional opportunities to meet / exceed commercial targets.
- Use commercial and market awareness and knowledge of client’s strategy to identify the right strategic and tactical opportunities to deliver added value.
- Demonstrate ownership of the strategic client relationship. Work with the Account Manager who will lead on the delivery of services.
- Provide escalation point for resolution of major client or regulatory issues.
- Lead client strategy, networking and sales forums and facilitate discussion to gain insight, engagement, share innovation and identify future opportunities.
- Champion multi-engagement across different business lines, managing both internal and external relationships.
- Advocate the use of and expansion of network planning and stakeholder management in order to identify and share knowledge, and gain value from insights on people relationships within Equatex and client companies.
- Pro-actively participates throughout the Sales & Bids renewal or business tender process, using client insights and awareness to design innovative, commercially viable solutions to retain existing or secure new contracts.
- Fully understand and articulate the range of products and services and have in-depth knowledge of Equatex current capabilities and subsequently match business opportunities with potential solutions and involve the relevant internal experts.
- Champion the identification, sharing and use of best practice in Client Relationship Management within Equatex.
- Lead and/or manage relationship management change projects and initiatives, as required.
- Act consistently with our company’s values and maintain the organisations reputation for high standards of business conduct.
Qualifications, skills & knowledge
- Extensive experience in relationship management and management of client accounts is critical to the role.
- Excellent sales skills – proven track record in maintaining and growing revenues and capturing new business
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building
- Effective networking and stakeholder management
- Planning and organisation
- Excellent communication in English (both written and oral)
- Commercial awareness
- Strong negotiation and influencing
- Organisational awareness
- Broad Product & Services, Regulatory and Market knowledge
Interested? We look forward to hearing from you. Please send your complete application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.