KompiTech provides IT Services to customers across Europe, we are currently looking for an IT Supporter to deliver exceptional service and technical incident resolution from call to closure and provide the Technical hands onsite to our customers.
- Deliver Exceptional Customer Experience – on all incidents, PCs and all customers.
- Be aligned to the customer – technical, interpersonal, cultural & behavioural.
- Move reactive to proactive tasks – complete tasks, improve outputs and productivity.
- Capture, log and update incidents via a call management system according to SLAs.
- Provide users with advice and guidance on technical incidents and queries.
- Build and deploy new devices and applications and install locally and remotely.
- Work multiple work streams in parallel, in an effective and proactive manner.
Behavioural skills required:
- Excellent customer-facing and interpersonal skills.
- Independent and pro-active thinking, tenacious.
- Relationship builder both within the team and across the whole office.
- Personal resilience, ability to complete projects working to tough timescales.
- Good time management and prioritisation.
Technical skills & Experience required:
- At least 3+ yrs Corporate Deskside Support & Helpdesk Support for:
- Hardware: PC, Laptop, Printer, Fax, Scanner, Tablet & Mobile devices.
- Experience with Windows Operating System.
- Active Directory, Citrix, Exchange, Ticketing System, Video Conferencing.
- Networking: TCP/IP, Network Hardware, configuration & support.
- Building, configuring and troubleshooting all desktop & mobile devices.
Start Date: January 2018.
If you are interested in this position, please apply online through https://career.kompitech.com or send your CV to email@example.com
Frau Romana Strnadova
Telefon 044 509 16 62 firstname.lastname@example.org