Support Specialist IT
Umanova SA is a Swiss professional services company with an innovative and future oriented approach to consulting providing outstanding conditions.
For our international customer in Zürich we are looking to hire several experienced Service Desk and Field Support analysts.
This is a permanent contract with Umanova for a long term mission.
1st and 2nd level IT support
- Being in contact with users (customers) to investigate and resolve problems and to provide local & remote support.
- Adhere to global/local IT procedure and processes of The company.
- Answer users' inquiries regarding IT support to resolve incident/problem.
- Use our internal service desk ticketing system in respect of The company procedure and processes.
- Support VIP users at location.
Communication, collaboration and training:
- Adopt a customer’s attitude and an adequate presentation with the spirit of the function
- Collaborate with other regional/global IT support groups.
- Provide basic user training.
- Support and maintenance
- Ensure proper installation and maintenance of IT equipment (Laptop, Desktop, multifunctional network devices (printer, copier, fax, scanner), mobile phones, smart phones, projectors and appropriate software/driver.
- Perform minor repairs to hardware, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Perform installation, maintenance and troubleshoot of OS, client software and business applications.
- Support the IT Service Desk Manager to improve service and processes.
Administrate local IT systems and their structure:
- Maintain 3rd party order process.
- Maintain inventory of IT Hardware and track compliance.
- Manager account creation, termination or move.
- Apply the safety requirements in force and guarantee the confidentiality of information.
Education, Experience & Knowledge:
- Education in the field of IT – either degree or certified training.
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in a likewise function.
- Used to work in a multinational and multicultural environment is an advantage.
- Valid experience on IT Hardware: desktop, laptop, printer, projector, mobile dev. (Smart phones, iPhone, Android Devices) IT Software: Google Mail, Microsoft environment (XP, Win7, Win10, Active Directory, and Office), automatic PC staging application and package distribution tools.
- Fluent in both German and English (spoken and written).
- Any other language is an advantage.
- Interpersonal Sensitivity: Interact with others in a sensitive and effective way. Respect and work well with others.
- Flexibility: Successfully adapt to changing demands and conditions.
- Resilience: Maintain effective work behaviour when facing setbacks or pressure.
- Personal Motivation: Self-committed to work hard towards goals.