"Head of AoW Shop P145", Avionic MOD group
The dream of flying has always been a human fascination, evoking emotions and the sense of freedom. Modern business aviation attracts people who share that passion. People from all over the world converge at Jet Aviation, creating a unique cultural mix. They combine their competencies and skills with one common mission: to serve our customers best!
We continuously challenge and develop our employees, for they are our most valuable asset. Jet Aviation as an international company offers numerous possibilities for development and opens reams of professional perspectives.
In order to reinforce the Part 145, Avionic MOD group team in Basel we are currently recruiting for a
“Head of AoW Shop P145”, Avionic MOD group
As the Head of AoW Shop P145, Avionic MOD group of Jet Aviation you will be responsible for successfully lead your assigned shop . You will manage, monitor and control the daily operations and activities to ensure shop’s objectives are met, respecting budget, time and quality targets, in line with your priorities and the organization’s Vision 2020 and strategy. You will be collaborating closely with various departments throughout the company to ensure that the projects are executed effectively and meet the required needs and quality. The role also requires a focus on safety (product and employee) and employee performance.
- Manages manufacturing and/or the MRO operations including assembly, machinery and processing
- Executes to given schedules based on product introduction, equipment efficiency, materials supply, staffing resources, and volume required to meet demand
- Manages the overall execution of the shop’s activities
- Accountable to respect the Part 145 objectives relative to costs, timeline, quality and MOE requirements
- Allocates work, establishes and monitors individual and team priorities, which are aligned with the department priorities
- Leads by example as a proactive, flexible, forward thinking individual that works to the best of his/her abilities, while embodying and promoting ONE Jet values (Trust, Honesty, Alignment and Transparency). Training, evaluating and disciplining employees, as required, are included among these responsibilities.
- Supports and enforces all EHS policy and procedures
- Represents Jet Aviation as one company internally and externally with industry groups, regulatory bodies and the General Dynamics network
- Demonstrated successful leadership experience of 10-20 employees in a similar role within an aerospace organization (MRO Center, OEM or similar)
- Broad knowledge of the aerospace industry, OEMs, and the regulatory framework
- Excellent track record of managing complex operations and achieving continuous process improvements
- University degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience
- Results driven – able to execute with high personal accountability
- High business acumen
- Strong influencing skills
- Used to or willing to perform in a heavily regulated environment
- Lean Manufacturing background desired
- Strong personal values corresponding with Jet Aviation values (THAT)
- Customer focused
If you are interested in a multicultural, challenging and innovative working environment and your profile matches our requirements, we are looking forward to receiving your online application in English (cover letter, CV).