Logistics Specialist - Normal
A leading multinational pharmaceutical, and medical devices company currently has an attractive job vacancy available for a Logistics Specialist to be based in their Swiss office in Zug.
The Role is highly focused on process mapping, process harmonization, working with Cluster Operations teams to identify of best practices and integrating new businesses or programs. He/she will need to operate well in conjunction with the Operational organizations of customer service, distribution and transportation to map, measure, analyze core processes. Developing a Lean approach will be required to ensure processes are smooth, effective, efficient and compliant. He/she will be able to capture the best practice and support the Cluster team in the implementation across the region. For this purpose, he/she will act as a project leader, using the proper tools and techniques (e.g. FPX)
- Collect data and information on current processes: this can be extracting data from systems or through gemba walks, or measuring cycle times for the steps of the processes;
- Collaborate with the local organizations (in the shop floor) to identify Value added steps versus no Value-added steps and wastes;
- Conduct analysis and build data models to support business requests a decision-making processes;
- Identify best practice and deploy across the organization;
- Select and implement appropriate KPIs;
- Lead projects for implementing new processes or process redesign for the existing business or integration of the new segments of business;
- Interact effectively with the rest of the Organization, with an end to end approach, to ensure integration among the functional area and that all requirements are met;
- Interact with other critical functions (QA/HR) to ensure compliance
- Elaborate financial analysis to be validated by the Finance to ensure profitability of the initiative.
- Contribute to develop VAS.
Skills and Requirements:
- Relevant knowledge and experience
- University Degree in Supply Chain or Engineering
- Lean Green Belt certification is an advantage
- 5-6 years’ experience this specific role
- In alternative 4-5 years’ experience in running warehousing operations
- Project Management certification
- Technical competency requirements:
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced technological aptitude (especially with Microsoft Office Suite, ERP systems)
- Consultative approach in providing logistics expertise and recommendations
- Balances short and long-term challenges with the ability to focus on key initiatives
- Has confidence in themselves and in others
- Strongly focused on team working with the ability to work independently
- Self-motivated, challenges the status quo, and has high performance expectations
- Innovative and flexible
- Strong collaborative skills and ability to partner at all levels
- High business acumen and ability to handle confidential information and matters, appropriately
- Ability to manage cross-functional projects to deliver cost and/or service improvements
- Analytical mindset
- Presentation skills
- Experienced in the process flows analytics
- Capability to interpret the requirements coming from Internal and External Customers
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Valaince Penteng on +44 2038 4606 43 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.