Senior Associate Health Economics (Modeling)
ProClinical is currently seeking entry level candidates to join a leading multinational pharmaceutical’s Economic Modelling Centre of Excellence. We work in cross-functional teams developing and supporting product value strategy focusing on evidence-based economic modelling throughout the product life-cycle. The activities of the Economic Modelling Centre of Excellence include early economic modelling for strategic input to development milestones, pricing strategy, core models and local model adaptations for Health Technology Assessment (HTA) and price and reimbursement submissions, as well as tools supporting field-based key account value communication.
- Support development and updates of core global cost-effectiveness and budget impact models in collaboration with cross-functional local, regional and global teams.
- Provide input to Global Value Dossiers and Value Stories development and updates.
- Provide input to design and interpretation of evidence generation studies.
- Interpret clinical studies results and support planning of additional statistical analyses needed for core models and local adaptations, including indirect treatment comparisons.
- Support local economic model adaptations to address local requirements.
- Support reporting of economic section of HTA pricing and reimbursement submissions.
- Support timely and effective communication to HTA and reimbursement authorities.
- Support publications of core global and local economic models.
Skills and Requirements:
- MSc or equivalent in one of the following subjects: Health Economics, Economics, Statistics, Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Public Health, Engineering, Pharmacy etc.
- Experience in building economic models such as cost-utility, cost-effectiveness, budget-impact, Markov or discrete event simulation models, etc.
- Experience in programming (e.g. Excel, VBA, statistical software, etc.).
- Strong analytical, written and oral communication skills.
- Fluency in English.
- 1-2-year relevant working experience in the pharmaceutical industry consultancy, academia, reimbursement agencies or equivalent.
- Demonstrated skills in project management.
- Experience in local adaptation of cost-effectiveness and budget impact models.
- Experience in the development of cost-effectiveness and budget impact models.
- Experience in the development of HTA reports.
- Experience in performing literature reviews.
- Experience using Visual Basic, TreeAge Pro, R, Stata, SAS, WinBUGS and other software for statistical analyses.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Harry Williams on +41 203 854 0102 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.