Global Brand Director - Biosimilars
This position is a great opportunity for a Global Brand Director to work within a large multinational pharmaceutical organisation that has many leading products in multiple therapy areas. You will be based at their site in Geneva on a permanent basis.
- With the key role of driving growth and performance of the assigned biosimilar brand (and the technical nuances which accompany that), this person will oversee the following:
- Effectively operates within a matrix organization
- Represent the commercial function with a high level of credibility in the program team and the global launch team
- Collaborates effectively and leads within a matrix environment
- Recommends creative ways to enhance the Value discussion for the assigned brand in the market place
- Define the product differentiation strategy for patient support services, devices, e-health initiatives, companion diagnostics and collaborative partnership to enhance the patient, provider, and payor customer experience.
- Works with the team to propose a commercially acceptable target product profile.
- Integrates customer insights into product development teams and ensure assigned molecule will be commercially acceptable to our customers.
- Defines the product level forecast and budgets with the Franchise Leader
- Monitor and assess the competitive landscape for the assigned product
- Working within the context of the biosimilars commercial strategy framework, this person will establish product level brand marketing plan and launch plans, as well as the necessary road maps (which will establish key performance indicators)
Skills and Requirements:
- Candidates must be Degree-educated (advantageous to possess MBA)
- Essential to speak fluent English (other languages would be
- Proven, demonstrable background (8+ years) in pharmaceutical/biotech field
- Candidates must have proven pharmaceutical commercial acumen
- Preference for experience in MABs and specifically Oncology or Autoimmune
- Advantageous to possesses knowledge / experience of Biosimilar, biologic, and/or specialty pharmaceutical experience
- Advantageous to possess prior experience in the US market an asset
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Todd Wigmore on +44 203 7520 312 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.