Supplier Enablement Workstream Contractor
A leading global pharmaceutical company has a new vacancy for a Supplier Enablement Workstream Contractor to join their expanding Central London team. The company has a superb pipeline and operates in over 90 countries around the world.
- Collaboration models that go live
- Handle multiple sites at different stages of release
- Different levels of complexity
- Manage and lead rollout procurement
- Lead of sit engagement
- Build out framework
- Supplier Enablement Workstream Manager (for BPR project)
- Knowledge and experience with SAP ARIBA, especially supplier enablement for new modules relating to Supplier Collaboration
- Strong understanding of procurement and supply chain functional process for direct procurement and contract manufacturing
- Knowledge and experience with life science industry requirements for procurement and supply chain
- Knowledge of the mechanics of collaborative planning, consignment stock and SMI/VMI
- Previous hands-on experience with supplier enablement through collaboration platforms
- Experience in leading SRM program
- Experience in creating supplier enablement frameworks, especially working with legal teams for contract updates
- Strong experience in managing project execution with remote teams
- Strong experience in managing multiple roll-outs across countries and regions
- Superior interpersonal skills/ relationship builder
- Strong experience working cross culturally, including Japan, Europe, Russia, Scandinavia
- Change management leader
- Project & Programme Leadership
- Attention to detail
- Issue resolution
- Good work knowledge in Excel and proficient presentation skills using PowerPoint
- Strong influencing & persuasion skills
Skills and Requirements:
- Developing frameworks
- 3-5 years project management
- 3-5 years procurement or supply chain
- Manage people across different cultures, high level management
- Languages: English, German/Japanese mandatory
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Max Kelly on +44 203 0789 569 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.