Project Manager - Pharma
An excellent multinational healthcare company is seeking a skilled Project Manager, you will be based in the desirable area of Basel. This is a chance to join a top healthcare organisation who provide an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.
- Support GPPS Improvement Projects in the area of Quality, e. g. support Improvement Projects related to GCP/GVP Service Provider Oversight Management within Pharma Scientific Sourcing by leading project sub streams and driving project delivery in alignment with timelines (main support needed for training development, process review & update, document alignment, RACI development)
- Lead planning, communication and execution of roll-out of project deliverables
- Support management of GPPS Quality & Compliance Project by monitoring timelines & assuring timely delivery of agreed deliverables
Skills and Requirements:
- University degree preferred, preferably science and clinical development experience
- Procurement related training desirable
- Experience in Quality Assurance
- Extensive experience in Pharmaceutical Development, CRO, management of clinical trials
- Knowledge of GCP
- Self-motivated / driven and able to work autonomous
- Willingness and ability to cope well with time pressure and changing deadlines
- Proven track record for delivering strategic initiatives within timeline and budget
- Quality Assurance /Risk Management: demonstrated ability in leading complex projects relevant to QA and Vendor Oversight
- Highly effective at initiating and leading cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication, influencing and persuasion skills
- Experience working in international matrix organisations across functions and cultures
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English language written & spoken (second language desirable)
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Weronika Ficek on +44 203 0789 550 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.