CH - Procurement Category Support - Normal
This Procurement Category Support job is with one of the most renowned global pharmaceutical, medical device and consumer health organisations located in Zug, Switzerland. The organisation is a top 10 pharma company and employs over 100,000 professionals worldwide.
Reporting to the COEs Go to Market and MEP Capabilities Leader, the CM/SM COE Associate, will support Category Strategy Implementation and drive Enterprise capability building, leveraging the MEP (Market Engagement Process) methodology; across the following areas:
- Support to construct and lead workshops for End-to-End MEP capability building with category teams
- Process coaching & guidance to ensure MEP execution excellence
- Subject Matter Expert, leveraging existing MEP playbook, to promote best practice and enhance process adherence to ensure execution excellence of Enterprise sourcing projects
- On-going technology and process innovation to ensure world class go-to-market methodology
The position will develop and enhance strong relationships with key stakeholders, including Category Leaders, MEP work-streams and partners from different functions, including but not limited to Quality, Finance and Engineering. The incumbent will collaborate internally (partners & stakeholders) and externally (business intelligence providers, networks and suppliers), and will have the following attributes:
- Strong knowledge of the company’s business, sectors and operating industries
- Professional competence in Procurement, particularly in strategic sourcing processes
- Project based experience
- Strong user level skills on ERP / IT / eSourcing platforms; and market intelligence / business analytics
- Strong record of engagement and collaboration in a multinational, multi-stakeholder / matrix organization
Skills and Requirements:
- University Degree (Economics / Business / Finance / Science / Engineering)
- SME level expertise in Data Management, Analytics (e.g. through finance or specialist business analytics role), with (preferably) strong working knowledge of Procurement (or vice-versa)
- Strong engagement and collaborative skills
- Proven results participating in teams, and good working knowledge of overall operations and business aspects in a Consumer oriented (B2C) business
- Strong user / professional level comfort with functional technology platforms (e-procurement), proficient user of MS office
- Experience working in an international, cross-functional and multiple stake-holder environment
- (Preferably) Project Management experience
- (Preferably) experience having worked within dispersed or virtual teams Critical GLP Elements
- Intellectual curiosity & Learning Agility
- Sense of urgency
- Big picture orientation + attention to detail
- Teamwork & collaboration
- Prudent risk-taking
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Amy Quinn on +44 207 4400 633 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.