To supplement our Finance team, and be the link between workshops and controlling, we are looking for a “Stock Controller”.
Your main responsabilities will be the following :
- You’ll be responsible of the stock data integrity in the ERP
- You’ll be analyzing on a monthly basis stock levels per type of inventory to understand variations and trends
- You’ll be analyzing and understanding variations between standard costs and actual costs
- You’ll be supporting inventory demand planning initiatives
- You’ll be responsible for coordinating the annual inventory count globally
- You’ll coordinate with IT department for related system developments
Your profile :
- First experience of 3 years in a similar position (Supply Chain, Demand Planning, in a luxury company would be a plus)
- Excellent knowledges of MS pack office
- ERP user (ProConcept is a plus)
- Dynamic, rigorous, curious
- Fluent in english
If you are interested in this position, do not hesitate to send your resume on our website and share your profile on our website AND on LinkedIn.