Technical Product Manager
Refine the product vision, product strategy, and product KPIs. Conduct product-related research. Develop and continuously update the roadmap. With your deep user and product insights you specify the product by writing and grooming user stories. You write documentation and triage bugs. Continuously sync with the dev team, the designers, soon with the marketing and social media managers, and later on also with monetisation specialists and the sales team.
- BSc in Computer Science
- MBA, MSc/MA in Management, or equivalent professional experience (e.g. by having led a startup)
- Obsessed with tech products: thinking often and deeply about user benefits, user behaviour and usability
- Affinity for social networks
- Knowledge about the digital media sector is highly advantageous
- Entrepreneurial sprit and a sense of urgency
- Used to a data-informed decision making process
- Comprehensive understanding of Scrum and preferably also Kanban; ability to run the relevant meetings; knowledge about classic project management concepts is a plus
- Ready to travel to Berlin regularly
- Excellent communication skills in English and German, spoken and written
- Eligible to work in Switzerland
- Multiple career paths thinkable
- Pay package: base salary, performance-based bonus and shares.
- Travel perks