Product Manager Fragrance & Men
The L'OCCITANE Group is a global, natural and organic ingredient-based cosmetics and well-being products maker, producer and retailer. The Group is built on strong values of entrepreneurship, team work, respect and authenticity. It is committed to developing products that are increasingly respectful of both man and his environment.
The Group has four brands : L'OCCITANE en Provence, Melvita, Erborian et L'OCCITANE au Brésil.
With a presence in 90 countries, our products are distributing in more than 2,900 stores in the world.
<span style="font-family: "Gill Sans MT", "sans-serif"; font-size: 11pt;">Our mission, within International Marketing, is to develop winning products and ideas with 360°experiences that delight consumers and boost brand appeal, across categories and countries.
We look for an experienced Product Manager to integrate the International Marketing team.
- Strategy support: In charge of fragrance and Men ranges. Support Group Manager in developing strategy recommendations, design concepts and implement 360 plans for new products as well as support/animation strategies for existing lines. This to be achieved via strong creative idea generation and strong competitive analysis.
- Initiative & Market Analysis: Be the most knowledgeable person about his/her ranges (Project status, line-up, margin, pricing, sales, key milestones, etc..) to support the Group Manager in all key pillar decisions. Follow the initiative development on a daily basis (liaise with the R&D, perfumers, cross functional teams, regions, etc…). Develop strong category expertise to come to live throughout all project developments’ different stages. Track launch results and issue recommendations based on ongoing learnings.
- Location: Geneva
- Reporting line: Group Manager within the Marketing Department
- Starting Date: November 2017
- Recommends 3Y launch plan for his/her ranges.
- Tracks his/her lines (quantitative and qualitative) on-goingly to identify opportunity areas that will help define future strategy.
- Master all analytical tools to track sales and product data.
- Leads day to day product development for all his/her lines with rigour.
- Writes all briefing documents addressed to all functions surrounding the product and follows the development through ensuring everything is delivered on time among from all department. (Communication, digital, merchandising, training, CRM, etc…).
- Is externally focused building and sustaining strong market knowledge: tracks key competitive launches, spends time in-store to develop key insights.
- Motivates and engages cross functional team driving enthusiasm and support for all new launches and animations.
- Issues in-depth competitive reports to gather useful category insights.
- Fluent in English and French is a must
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Beauty, ideally fragrance within Product Development
- Strong computer skills (specifically with numbers, excel pivot tables, ppt charts,etc)
- Strong feeling for the product
- Rigorous and attentive to details
- Strong energy and passion for beauty
- Strong creativity and equally strong analytical skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong team spirit
- Resilience for changes
- Autonomous and with a problem solving mind-set
- Creative, innovative and driven
- Experience within a retailer brand is a very strong plus
- Operational marketing experience is appreciated
L'Occitane is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.