Our client is looking for an IT Security Specialist to help improve their existing security monitoring framework.
Your responsibilities at the new Technical Security Officer will involve vulnerability identification, assessment, and corrections as well as implementing improvements to their security monitoring infrastructure. You will also be involved with the maintenance and establishment of compliance policies.
In order to apply for this security job, you must:
- Speak German and English Fluently
- Have solid knowledge and experience with security technologies like Firewalls and VPNs, as well as operating system security, data base security and network security.
- Have experience using tools such as Splunk, the McAfee gateways, and Tenable Nessus
- Have good knowledge of data protection and privacy compliance, as well as IT security standards and frameworks.
- CISSP certification is an advantage
If your skills fit this description, this may be the job for you - I look forward to receiving your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org!