Global QA Director (GxP)
My client is a small niche international pharmaceutical company based in the French part of Switzerland.
Due to this growth, my client is looking for a Global Quality Assurance Director (GxP) to join their team in the French part of Switzerland (possibility to work in other offices including Paris, UK and Germany).
- Implementation of quality management systems (QMS) strategies, policies and procedures to meet worldwide pharmaceutical quality systems requirements.
- Manage a QA team at international level
- Execution, coordination and tracking of all QMS procedures and related activities including (but not limited to) internal audits, external audits, change management, document management, training management, batch review/release, annual product reviews, deviation investigations, complaints, recalls, regulatory inspection management, quality risk management and management review coordination.
- Coordination of supplier approval and set-up processes, including conducting audits and reviewing quality agreements.
- Development and implementation of collaborative strategies to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure quality and compliant outcomes in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Implementation ofglobal product quality and compliance strategies for development-stage programs and marketed products.
- Provide quality and compliance guidance and training on policies and procedures impacting commercial and development operations
- Degree in pharmacy, pharmaceutical sciences, chemical engineering, chemistry or a related life sciences discipline
- 15 years of direct experience in the quality assurance/QMS aspects of both pharmaceutical product development and commercialization
- International experience is a must
- Leadership and Line management experience
- Experience with quality assurance/QMS systems
- Broad knowledge and direct hands-on experience in all contemporary global GxP requirements (i.e., GMP/GLP/GCP/GDP/GVP).
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org