Quality GCP Expert -Switzerland
My client is a growing pharmaceutical company based in the French part of Switzerland looking to expand their quality team.
Due to this growth my client is looking for a Quality GCP Expert to join their team on a permanent contract.
- Plan, schedule and conduct audits of Clinical Investigator Sites, CROs, and Clinical submission documents.
- Coordinate responses and corrective actions from audit findings.
- Provide GCP advice and support to the company’s Clinical Operations and other departments
- Assist in the review and revision of Clinical Development and QA SOPs.
- Conduct GCP training
- Alert QA GCP Management of internal and external GCP compliance and clinical trial issues in a timely manner.
- Provide support for regulatory authority inspections including conducting pre-inspection audits of sites.
- Assist with the management of QA consultants performing audits
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical or bio-pharmaceutical company in a GCP QA role in an international environement
- At least 5 years’ experience with GCP audits of CRO’s and investigator sites.
- Able to travel up to 40% at international level
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Please contact Noemie Oliva at email@example.com for more information