My client is a well-established and growing international pharmaceutical company.
Due to this growth, my client is looking for a Qualification engineer to join their team and a huge project in the Zoug canton.
- Qualify, maintain and calibrate various laboratory equipment according to cGMPs as microplate readers, Biacore devices, plate washer, liquid handler, and pipettes.
- Draft, Review and assess qualification records and SOPs to determine impact on validated state and write periodic review reports.
- Implement and improve analytical data life cycle procedures, and user and security management of computerized systems.
- Contribute to business process improvement, and technology transfer projects.
- Prepare, review and approve technical GMP documents, procedures, CAPAs, change control, deviations, metrics, etc.
- Degree in Mechanical or (Bio)Chemical Engineering, in the area of Life Sciences within minimum 4 years of experience in laboratory equipment qualification and maintenance.
- Good knowledge within GMP
- Experience in commissioning and maintenance of laboratory equipment according to cGMPs including computer system validation.
- Fluency in English with good oral and written communication skills
- Strong team player, demonstrating mutual respect
For more details, please contact Marine Dollat at email@example.com