Since 2015, in collaboration with major Next-Generation DNA Sequencing (NGS) kit manufacturers, SOPHiA GENETICS has co-developed and launched a suite of NGS bundle solutions for diagnostics (kits and analytics - using our AI and SaaS platform SOPHiA DDM).
In this position you will coordinate the logistics associated to our bundle solutions; from product lot number attribution to kit assembly and shipment to customer.
Your tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Liaise with subcontractors to schedule production of different subcomponents for the bundle kits
- Organize the storage and inventory of the kits and their subcomponents
- Coordinate internal testing of delivered kits by partners manufacturers
- Assemble products and record their preparation in batch records
- Troubleshoot problems encountered during production and report non conformant products to the quality department and to the subcontractor(s)
- Shipping kits to customers: from kit preparation to delivery to customers worldwide (order processing, preparation of the delivery notes and archiving, update of product stock, recording of lot history, etc.)
- Working with Supply Chain Team on ad-hoc basis if documentation is required for particular country
3) Lab Administrative support
- Preparation of purchase orders and manage documentation
- Reception and storage of products and samples
- Support with budget forecasting and production costs
- Perform lab inventory and actively participate in the management of the Laboratory information System Software (SLIMS)
- Report on production activity to management team
- Write laboratory procedure related to Production & Logistics
- Background in biology (minimum Bachelor or Master) and previous experience in a production or logistics environment is required
- Ability to perform routine NGS experiments on an on-going basis
- Well-organized, efficient with administrative and computer tasks
- Good communication skills as the position requires collaborating with multiple teams (i.e. Quality, Marketing, Supply Chain, Product Manager, etc.)
- English and French are required
Location: Geneva, Campus Biotech
Starting date: ASAP
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.