InnovaKids is looking for Senior and Assistant Developers and Instructors in Computer Science / Computational Thinking.
If you are an undergraduate, masters and postgraduate student in computer science, or a school teacher with a working interest in this area, these positions could be of interest.
Sessions run as 1-2 hour weekly sessions during term time on Wednesday afternoons or weekends depending on instructors. Classes are small to ensure attention.
- As a Senior Developer: you will work together with InnovaKids and other instructors to define and build up software design and development course curricula aimed at 9-16 year olds.
- As a Senior or Assistant Developer/Instructor and together with other colleagues you will deliver weekly 1-2 hour classes with 9 to 16 year olds.
- Provide an environment that encourages students to learn as well as aspire for more.
- At least 18 years old.
- Fluency programming in Python or C#.
- Some understanding of ios and/or Android UI flows and requirements.
- An understanding of Azure or similar cloud backend processes and db bindings would be an advantage.
- Enjoy playing with and exploring algorithms, data structures, coding and building apps for mobile and desktop.
- Be a jovial, enthusiastic, patient individual who loves working with children.
- Be completely fluent in French with some understanding of English.
- Punctual at all times. Be willing to respond to calls and emails in a timely manner.
- Typically, you are an undergraduate, masters or postgraduate student in computer science or a school teacher with an interest in this area.
These positions are paid at market rates.
If you are interested, please send your CV and a cover letter detailing your motivations to firstname.lastname@example.org.