InnovaKids is looking for Instructors in Morse Code in Neuchatel, Geneva, Fribourg and Valais.
If you are an undergraduate, masters or postgraduate student in electronic engineering and/or computer science or a school teacher with a working interest in this area, these positions could be of interest.
Morse Code workshops run during vacations for one week at a time.
- As an instructor and together with other colleagues you will deliver the one week vacation workshop, Morse Code, teaching 9 to 16 year old children the basics of electronics, cryptography and online safety.
- Provide an environment that encourages students to learn as well as aspire for more.
- Full training will be provided.
- At least 18 years old.
- Hands on understanding of electronics and soldering.
- Be a jovial, enthusiastic, patient individual who loves working with children.
- Be completely fluent in French with some understanding of English.
- Punctual at all times. Be willing to respond to calls and emails in a timely manner.
- Typically, you are an undergraduate, masters or postgraduate student or a school teacher with an interest in this area.
These positions are paid at market rates.
If you are interested, please send your CV and a cover letter detailing your motivations to firstname.lastname@example.org.