Our client is an asset manager/institutional investor in real estate with its investment focus mainly in residential and commercial properties in the French speaking part of Switzerland. Working as part of the real estate team of this established asset manager, you will work among highly experienced and skilled professionals.
You understand the real estate industry of Switzerland across different sectors and investment types, have experience in portfolio management and ideally financial investment analysis, and you are fluent in both French and English. We are looking for a new talent with a ‘hands-on” mindset to join a small, fast paced entrepreneurial team in Geneva.
Roles and responsibilities:
Participate in implementation and operational management of the overall strategy of the fund. In more details:
- Supervision of portfolio management in coordination with the Portfolio Manager and external parties
- Coordination, decision and follow-up of the acquisition/sale operations of real estate opportunities
- Co-ordinate the usual third-party advisors like facility management teams, legal advisors and accountants
- Take the lead in leasing activities
- Build strong tenant relationships
- Prepare business plans, financial reports, etc. for shareholders
- Identify new opportunities and lead the due diligence process
- Review new investment opportunities in the French speaking part of Switzerland
- Sourcing and identifying direct investment opportunities.
- Present real estate proposals to both institutional and private investors
- Participate in projects currently managed by the executive team
- Provide market research as required
- Strong commercial real estate experience
- 5 - 10 years of experience in a similar role with a well-regarded financial institution: Real Estate fund, advisory firm, operators of real estate, family office or banks)
- Bachelor or Master’s in finance / Economics and/or Property Development
- Excellent English (written and spoken). German a plus
- Independent personality and capability to work in a small team
- Entrepreneurial profile with strong network combined with analytical skills