Caring for the world, one person at a time ... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
Finance Leadership Development Programe EMEA (FLDP)
Requisition ID: 00001BBA
Finance Graduate Leadership Development Program - FLDP
Duration: 2 year program, followed by permanent position
Start date: June - September 2018
What type of mark will you make? Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. Career opportunities within Johnson & Johnson companies may provide you with an ideal setting to build your experience; express your passion and touch the world.
Whether it's making a major investment in developing new products or providing global brands to our customers at affordable prices - finance is at the heart of our business. Throughout the family of Johnson & Johnson companies, finance leaders.
The Finance Leadership Development Program (FLDP) is a two year, globally recognised talent development program within Johnson and Johnson. Across the world, large numbers of our key business leaders have graduated from the FLDP programs, ensuring that it has built solid reputation for developing top talent.
The program provides a comprehensive range of courses and courses for students. Participants work within the Johnson & Johnson companies, in disciplines as as operations accounting, financial reporting, sales and marketing finance, internal audit, and R & D finance. FLDP structured training provides the opportunity to meet the needs of our customers.
As you undertake this unique opportunity you will:
- Receive six weeks of structured training in the USA (delivered by global business leaders)
- Undertake one 12 month overseas business placement in the EMEA region
- Be part of a globally recognised, prestigious scheme
- Enjoy full sponsorship of recognised finance and accounting accreditation such as ACCA or CIMA
Medical Devices and Diagnostics
Potential applicants please note that you do not have a choice of location. This is a rotational program across the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region. You will be required to rotate across two countries within this region during the two year program.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Duties will vary depending on sector and department
- Begin as a finance analyst in one of our businesses
- Responsibility for country clusters outside UK
- Typical responsibilities include: budget management/alignment, project analysis, income statement reporting and process improvement projects
- Opportunity to work in loyalties and assets function
Application Deadline: 31st December 2017
Requirements of the role:
- A recognised degree qualification at a Bachelors or Masters level.
- Accounting and Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering and Physical Science degree types preferred
- Must be able to demonstrate experience of leading teams
Key skills and competencies:
- Ability to work under pressure
- High level of leadership potential
- Excellent and adaptable communication skills
- Strong network building skills
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Innovative problem solver
- Proficient use of Microsoft Excel
If you are a creative innovator and willing to drive the change within a dynamic and complex environment then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.) by clicking HERE .
Please click on Johnson & Johnson if you want to learn more about our business and check our new career channel on YouTube www.youtube.com/user/CareersAtJNJ to understand our working culture!
Johnson & Johnson
Frau Veronika Kommer
Talent Acquisition Partner