Printing & Coating packaging expert
Printing & Coating Packaging Expert
"I want to make an impact locally and have an influence globally"
Nespresso HQ, Lausanne, Switzerland Undefined period of time contract, act. rate 100%
The Nestlé Nespresso SA Company is the fastest growing operating unit of the Nestlé Group, the world's leading food, beverage, nutrition and Wellness Company.
While benefiting from Nestlé's expertise, Nestlé Nespresso is a strategic business unit in its own right, with overall responsibility for its research and development, the supply of its raw materials as well as the production and the marketing of its premium coffee products.
Nestlé Nespresso S.A. pioneered the portioned coffee market to provide the very highest quality coffees that could be enjoyed in the comfort of consumers' own homes and also savoured at out-of-home locations, such as restaurants, hotels, offices and luxury retail businesses.
We are looking for a Printing and Coating Packaging Expert to complete our Corporate Packaging Team. In this role, you will be responsible of providing end-to-end project leadership for packaging material projects while overviewing the implementation of new packaging material specifications in collaboration with the Packaging Suppliers.
Education and experience
- Identify improvement opportunities of packaging material based on systematic analysis and drive improvement process up to implementation.
- Lead packaging material development projects with adequate project management timelines, whilst involving relevant stakeholders from R&D, AG, suppliers, Engineering, Manufacturing and Quality. Lead interaction with suppliers end-to-end in value creation chain.
- Establish and implement processes ensuring that technical expertise and specifications are shared between all stakeholders
- Provide operational support in case of dysfunctions
Show us that you are an innovative person with thorough knowledge in packaging and that you are able to drive projects whilst coordinating a variety of stakeholders thanks to both your soft and hard skills. If you think that your profile suits with this position, please apply in English at www.nestle.com/jobs. The Nestlé Group is the world's largest food and beverage company with 89,5 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2016. It is present in 191 countries around the world, has 418 factories and its 328,000 employees are committed to Nestlé's purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.
- Master degree or PhD in chemistry, printing, material science or equivalent.
- Industry experience in coating / printing manufacturing or application
- Experience in coating and printing of food packaging
- Fluent in English or French, German would be an asset