For our client in Basel we are looking for an Associate Scientist (area: protein analytics) for a 12-month project.
Duration: 2018-01-01 till 2018-12-31
As part of a downstream process development team, the candidate will be responsible for the analysis of protein pharmaceuticals in early phase clinical development.
The candidate will use his/her experience in analytical separations (e.g. HPLC), perform analytical experiments to address problems arising in early-stage development projects.
The candidate will plan, design and perform experiments making optimal use of available resources and time.
* Good knowledge in English is required; German is desirable
* Apprenticeship or equivalent education in analytical chemistry and/or instrumental analytics (e.g. HPLC).
- Demonstrated ability in applying analytical chemistry and/or instrumental analytics to analytical problems.
- Practical experience in protein analytics and instrumental analytics, ideally HPLC methods in an industry setting.
- Familiarity with state-of-the-art analytical approaches to support process optimization is advantageous.
For further information please contact Beta Arciszewska:
Harvey Nash AG
+41 44 296 8844