Are you an experienced PEX practitioner that enjoys delivering training and sharing your knowledge with others? Do you enjoy working on a diverse range of capability development projects? We are looking for someone to join the PEX Academy team to facilitate PEX knowledge transfer within UBS. The core function of the role is to:
* Deliver PEX training within the PEX organization and for our internal clients
* Develop individual capability development programs within the curriculum, including those for senior and top management
* Collaborate across all UBS regions and divisions and plan a phased approach for regional training delivery consistent with the demand driven by PEX transformation programs
* Run local "train-the-trainer" sessions to align regional trainers residing in PEX transformation teams
* Provide Coaching and / or Consultation services to the PEX Team to build PEX capability
* Build sustainable and strong links to the local Regional and Functional PEX Leaders and network of Change Agents, Change Leaders and Change Architects
The Process Excellence Centre of Expertise (PEX CoE) acts as a center of competence for process re-design and optimization work across UBS, with tools to deliver continuous front-to-back efficiency and to lead PEX transformations.
The PEX Academy resides within the PEX CoE, providing capability development support to the PEX CoE and internal business clients. The PEX Academy are the custodians of the UBS PEX Way; providing training, certification, communication and knowledge management services.
Your experience and skills
* Academic degree or equivalent
* At least 5 years' experience working as a PEX practitioner; Change Leader or equivalent
* Proven track record of training delivery and strong presentation skills
* Proven knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas is essential: Team by Team, Value Stream Optimization, Lean Six Sigma, Continuous Improvement.
* Proven knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas is an advantage: Robotics Process Automation, Target Operating Model, Business Process Management (BPM).
* The necessary gravitas to network and build strong relationships with peers and stakeholders
* Project management experience
* Fluency in English and German permitting course delivery in both languages is an advantage
* Able to travel at least 15-20%
Harvey Nash AG
James A. St. Robert
+41 44 296 8833