6 months fixed term contract with possible extension
Summary of the open position
An Agile strategist, and partner; that is capable of rolling out Agile adoptions and transformations
· You have program level experience with a deep understanding of Information Technology-led and product-led Agile efforts
· You are able to structure and lead application level and portfolio activities
· You provide leadership across programs, mentoring and coaching to teams, programs, portfolios and executives
· You have Business Development experience; being able to drive strategic RFIs / RFPs and orals processes.
· You have deep passion about technology, and ability to drive complex transformations
· You are experienced in implementing Agile methodologies from the ground up; and from the top down able to interact comfortable across C-Level, program managers; and down to delivery teams.
· You are able to coach multiple teams in the principles of Agile, the practices of Scrum & Kanban; and across different scaling Agile frameworks; including SAFe / DaD / LeSS / Pods
· Supporting Scrum, Kanban and Agile projects
· You also have Project Management experience; managing multiple features teams of technical and product resources
· During your professional career you have worked in larger companies with distributed delivery models.
· Certified SCRUM Master required
· Scrum Professional
· SAFe certification
· LeanKanban certification
· Coach certification
· Project Management certification
· Bachelor of Science/Administration degree, advanced degree
Our typical recruitment process involves 3-4 phone/video interviews (technical and business related topics) and 2 face to face interviews in Zürich- we reimburse the cost of your travel. This process can be flexible based on the project needs.
Please visit our career site for more information on our company: http://cognizantcareers.eu/ch_en
Meet Oliver sharing his career journey at Cognizant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfnZBNrQwJ4
To apply please send your CV to Rania.Tissegouine@cognizant.com
Please note that we only accept job applications from EU or Swiss nationals, who are eligible to work in Switzerland.