Lab Technician Analytics
Kelly Scientific Resources (KSR), a division of Kelly Services, is the worldwide leading provider of scientific personnel. Our team in Basel (Switzerland) consists of experts with a solid background in chemistry, pharmacy or biotechnology, as well as several years of consultancy experience.
For our customer, an internationally leading pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Basel, we are looking for a
Lab Technician Analytics (m/f)
We are looking for a highly motivated, experienced Lab Technician for the Quality Control department.
- Performing several analytical test methods such as HPLC, pH, UV/VIS, CE
- Writing analytical documents such as analytical methods, validation reports and stability reports
- Presenting analytical results to your supervisor
- Ensuring GMP compliance of analytical activities
- Authoring, reviewing and approving GMP relevant documents
- Assisting the preparation of SOPs for your department
- Apprenticeship as Lab Technician in a scientific discipline such as biology, chemistry or pharmacology
- At least 2 - 3 years of experience in a laboratory
- Good organization and communication skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Knowledge of GMP
Do you already have some years of work experience in analytical development?
Are you currently looking for an interesting project where you can share your expertise?
Please send your complete application (CV, reference letters, diplomas) to: Christian Fritz
| Consultant Key Account - Life Science | Kelly Scientific Resources
T +41 61 270 80 42 | christian.fritz(at)kellyservices.ch |
Or apply online at Kelly Services