As Senior Risk Analyst you are given the opportunity to join a Swiss market leader and develop further its risk model and strategies. Develop your data science expertise and get involved in the development of the payment and consumer finance industry.
Senior Risk Analyst
- Development, monitoring and maintenance of risk, profitability and process strategies which directly supports the goals and objectives of the Risk department
- Understand dynamics of asset portfolio of the bank through quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Actively contribute to implement and improve the methodology and processes in risk management based on data analysis
- Ensure interface with Business Units to ensure a common understanding and buy-in from stakeholders and facilitate execution
- Close cooperation with Business Owners, Finance and Operation departments
- Assisting associated functions and subject matter experts with analytic support
- Support transformation projects within the bank
- Hands-on experience (3+ years) in risk management, financial services or another data-driven industry, in a quantitative analysis function
- Completed bachelor degree in numerical studies
- Strong analytical mindset
- Strong communicator and team player
- Ability to manage priorities being given multiple task and deadlines
- Solid written, verbal and presentation skills in both German and English
Cembra Money Bank AG is one of the leading Swiss providers of consumer finance products and services. Its product range includes personal loans, auto leases and loans, credit cards and insurance sold with those products as well as invoice financing, deposit and savings products.
Headquartered in Zurich-Altstetten, the Bank has operations across Switzerland via a network of 18 branches as well as alternative sales channels such as the Internet, credit card partners, independent agents and more than 3,400 car dealers.
Cembra Money Bank AG is an independent Swiss bank and has been listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013. It has over 700 employees from more than 40 nations and about 780,000 customers.
Direct applications only can be considered.