Rely on more than 50 years of experience and dedication of talented individuals, devoted to excellence. Trust in our relentless commitment to superior performance and in our financial strength and stability. We are serving our clients from our headquarters in Zurich and our locations in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, London and Luxembourg. It's the combination of personal excellence and digital intelligence that distinguishes our agile way of private banking. For our Legal department we are looking for a new team member.
The ideal candidate will assume the following key responsibilities:
- Legal advice on Swiss and international financial market law related issues as well as monitoring of and preparation for new laws and regulations
- Advising all business units on legal matters, including liaison with external counsels where advice is outsourced as well as interaction with supervisory authority
- Support large projects (i.e. FinTech)
- Legal assessment, drafting and structuring of agreements and commercial contracts, such as credit agreements, service agreements, distribution agreements etc.
- Lead and support contractual negotiations with clients and business partners
- Creation and amendment of internal legal directives, maintain standard contracts and terms & conditions
- Assessments of merits of claims brought by or against the bank and support of external counsel where bank enters into litigation
Your preferred skills for this position include:
- Law degree and Swiss bar exam, LL.M. or additional degree an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a legal function (financial sector or law firm) and sound know-how of international banking (i.e., regulatory requirements)
- Interest in large projects (i.e., FinTech) and relevant work experience an advantage
- Fluent in German and English (written and spoken)
- Strong knowledge of MS Office applications
- Independent, proactive, reliable and trustworthy team player
If your profile fits the above requirements, please send your complete Curriculum Vitae including certificates as PDF to Human Resources, Marco D'Angelo (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Only direct applications will be considered for this vacancy.
Falcon Private Bank Ltd.
Herr Marco D'Angelo