For our client a Swiss bank, Harvey Nash is looking for a skilled "Business Analyst - Cyber Security".
(12+ months contract in Zurich, Switzerland)
Business Analyst - Cyber Security
For our client a Swiss bank, Harvey Nash is looking for a skilled ...
... "Business Analyst - Cyber Security" (12+ months contract in Zurich, Switzerland)
- Translate complex security requirements into technical use case specifications and user stories for security engineering to deliver against
- Analyze Log data and translate the results to Use Cases to be implemented in the SIEM system
- Identify and collect all required data from stakeholder and prepare proper technical documentation
- Determine required IT Security business solutions and assist in implementing them
- Conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting stakeholder interviews
- Support the Security engineers by describing the requirements and processes involved
- Sssist in quality control and project management
- Identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
- Work closely with the business along with various partners within the IT organization regarding Information Security.
You'll be working in the Security IT team in Zurich, Switzerland. Security IT is a global organization delivering changes to the Security IT services Identity and Access Management, Data Protection and Application Security and Cyber Security Services.
- Degree in Computer Science, Management or related field or equivalent experience
- General understanding of security event and log management on operation systems, database, middleware and application levels.
- Experience working as a security operations or threat intelligence analyst (Preferred)
- Familiarity with industry SIEM platforms (e.g. ,Splunk, ArcSight, QRadar) (Preferred)
- As an advantage an industry best practice qualifications (e.g. CBAP, IREP, CISSP, GIAC)
- Experience applying business analysis techniques preferable in infrastructure projects
- The ability to interpret a set of technical requirements (you know what they really want)
- An understanding of the software development lifecycle along with strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
- Fluent in English
If you feel this opportunity could be interesting for you, please feel free to apply directly or please contact Nadja Espey on +41 44 296 88 42 or via firstname.lastname@example.org
Harvey Nash AG
+41 44 296 8842