Have you successfully managed large-scale IT Business Intelligence projects? Do you like managing all aspects of a project? Are you a program manager who is just as technical as your architects and software engineers? Can you roll up your sleeves and help develop MicroStrategy if needed as well?
We're looking for an IT Program Manager to:
* Create business proposals to support cost benefit analysis for programs
* Take complex technical topics and transform them into easy to understand presentations
* Lead the delivery of IT program, focusing on liaising between Wealth Management (WM) and WMUS (Global WM) business and IT partners
* Ensure proper communication, project status tracking, project risk mitigation, project financial tracking, and collaboration is fostered between the two divisions.
* Manage the budget, risk, dependencies, quality and changes at program level and drive effective project governance to stay in line with scope, budget and timelines (incl. advise on Data Layer Architecture changes to ensure proper migration to the MicroStrategy Platform)
* Advise and manage the vendor as well as internal staff on the MicroStrategy Platform to ensure that the right solutions are engineered
* Advise on MicroStrategy Best Practices and MicroStrategy Technical Capabilities and features like in-memory, MTDI, mobility, and connectivity to Big Data Solutions like HortonWorks and/or Cloudera
You'll be working in the Wealth Management Technology Analytics team based in Manno (Ticino). We analyze, develop and deliver global solutions to maintain or change our IT systems with our business counterparts. As an IT Program Manager, you'll play an important role in seeing that the development methodology is followed and lead technical design discussions with the architects. Our culture centers on partnership with our businesses, transparency, accountability, empowerment and passion for the future
Your experience and skills
* Worked as an IT Program Manager, IT Development Lead, and IT Developer focusing on Business Intelligence, for ideally 10 to 15 years within the finance sector
* Managed all facets of MicroStrategy projects and met deliverables
* Strategic thinker and excellent communicator, able to coach, lead and convince Business, IT management, MicroStrategy Developers, and Vendor partner teams
* Proven success understanding & managing very technical delivery of MicroStrategy solutions
* Previous experience liaising between large corporate Business & IT divisions ( WMUS & WM )
* Bachelor's Degree minimum, Masters' Degree preferred
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBS SA HR Recruiting Switzerland