Key Accounts Manager - Zurich or Lausanne - 80% to 100%
Are you interested in taking a critical role in shaping the future of tobacco? We are proactively looking for future Key Account Managers based in Lausanne or Zurich to support the commercial team of PHILIP MORRIS S.A. (PMSA) in building and maintaining strong partnerships with major Swiss retail chains and wholesalers. The role is open from 80 to 100%.
In this challenging role you will lead the collaboration with assigned trade partners in order to achieve short and long term business objectives while delivering sustainable business growth.
- Lead the preparation and negotiation of contracts for allocated accounts and ensure compliance of client agreements through regular monitoring.
- Build, update and execute competitive account & activation plans for assigned customers, in line with the defined channel strategies, to deliver market share increase and profitability
- Coordinate the implementation of commercial programs & initiatives for these accounts, by ensuring proper communication and flawless execution of designated activities
- Identify and capture potential business opportunities by regularly analyzing account performance and program effectiveness, while benchmarking against competitors’ activities in the channel
- Play an active role in various project groups by passing on your deep understanding of assigned accounts and channel trends
What we are looking for:
- University degree in Business Administration or Economics or equivalent higher education
- Previous experience Sales / KAM in FMCG
- Proven track record of deal negotiation; very strong communication skills
- Mother tongue Swiss German or German; fluent in written and spoken English; fluency in French would be an asset
- Excellent knowledge of Swiss trade/retail landscape and category management practices
- Customer focus combined with drive for results
- Mobile and willing to punctually travel around Switzerland (transport provided)
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
- Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
- Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
- Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
- Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Avenue de Rhodanie 50 1001 Lausanne