You will shape the future of the company and the employees mainly in Switzerland, Belgium, France and the UK. Our client is also growing in Asia therefore you will have some responsibilities outside of Europe.
Head of People and Culture (m/f)
Our client is a leading European professional nonprofit organization in the medical industry based in Lugano. High flexibility to work remotely is provided, however your presence is highly requested on a regular basis.
The Head of People and Culture will report directly to the CEO and collaborate with a HR team member to develop and implement an integrated HR Strategy.
You will help creating a diverse and respectful culture through coaching and developing the capabilities of the Management and employees. Additionally, it is a great opportunity to develop further leadership and people management skills.
You will actively support business leaders to drive the talent agenda to enable business results through Talent Management, Performance Management (appraisal system), Organizational Design, Change Management, Talent Acquisition and Business Partnering.
It is also key that you build and main relations with the labor representatives and local networks. Your ambition will be ensuring a high level of engagement within the organization while meeting business objectives within allocated budgets.
* University degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other Social Sciences
* In-depth HR experience in a similar role and knowledge in various HR functions (Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits, Labour Relations, Payroll)
* Several years of HR experience in an international global environment
* Profound knowledge in Swiss labour and employment law preferred
* Fluency in written and spoken English. C level (proficiency) or native speaker required, other languages like German, Italian are an advantage
* You are a trusted, direct and truthful individual
* You see conflicts as an opportunity to find common ground and cooperate by focusing on listening
* You have strong stakeholder management skills by building constructive and effective relationships
* Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
* Relationship management, coaching and collaboration skills
* Influence, shaping solutions negotiation and partnership skills
You will get the opportunity to develop all HR processes and initiatives and build a strong relationship with your stakeholders.