Based on the Geneva office, you will advise on day to day legal issues related to Swiss and international entities.
- You will draft and negotiate all type of agreements: commercial contracts, IT project agreements, acquisitions, divestitures and joint ventures.
- You will ensure business is conducted in compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- You will also manage legal risk and report it to key management teams.
- You will report directly with the CFO
Legal Counsel specialised in commercial contracts
- You hold a degree in Law.
- You have 8 years' experience in negociating/drafting commercial contracts in Switzerland.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of Swiss corporate law and procedures
- Excellent communication skills in French and English (fluent in both languages)
- Hands on, flexible, entrepreneurial mind set
We build careers. We make it our business to connect our candidates with the right opportunities for them. Whether you're searching for a rewarding interim assignment or a long-term move, you'll have the support of one of the leading recruitment organisations in Switzerland. Badenoch & Clark is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in the placement of senior specialist, management and executive level roles. Learn more about us: badenochandclark.ch